If emails are not being sent to an owner their email server maybe blocking the emails or sending them to spam. To fix this they will need to add mistable.com and m.mistable.com to their White List (sometimes referred to as Safe Recipients List/Safe Senders List).
BigPond Email Account
- To request a Whitelisting, Call Technical Support on 133 933 or send an email to BigPond Technical Support (you can chat to a support person when you are on the Support page by choosing "Problem with my Service, then choose email) with the following message:
Please add all emails from mistable.com AND m.mistable.com to my White list/Safe Senders List. These emails contain important information about my horse(s) and I need them delivered to my inbox.
Gmail Email Account
- Login to Gmail, click on the gear icon and select "Settings"
- Select "Filters and blocked addresses"
- Scroll past all your existing filters and select "Create a new filter"
- In the "From" field, enter mistable.com and m.mistable.com
- Choose "Never send to spam" box and click "Create Filter". The email address will now be whitelisted.
Moving miStable emails to your Primary Inbox:
- Go to Promotions tab and open an email from miStable.
- Click "Labels" at the menu bar.
- Untick the checkbox beside the word Promotions in the dropdown menu then click "Apply".
- Alternatively, go to Promotions tab. Left-click and hold on a miStable email.
- Drag it from Promotions tab to Primary tab.
- Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab.
- Once dropped, Gmail displays a pop-up box asking if you want to make this change permanent.
- Click "Yes" to ensure that all emails from the same “From” address will appear in the Primary tab going forward.
Mac Email Account
- From your inbox, open an email from the Sender.
- In the "From" line, click on miStable to bring up an options box.
- Choose "Add to Contact" from the dropdown menu.
Outlook (Windows Live Hotmail) Email Account
- Login and go to the Home tab.
- In the Delete group, select Junk.
- Select Junk E-mail Options.
- In the Junk Email Options dialog box, go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Select Add.
- In the Add address or domain dialog box, enter mistable.com
- Repeat the steps for m.mistable.com.
Yahoo Email Account
- Login and click the "Options" gear icon in the top-right corner. Click "Options."
- Choose "Filters" on the list of options on the left of the screen. Click "Add" button. Type a name for the filter in the "Filter Name" field. This name is used for your reference.
- Locate the "Sender" column. Choose "Contains." Select the text field, and enter mistable.com to add to your safe list.
- Verify that the drop-down field marked "Then deliver the email to the following folder" is set to "Inbox." Yahoo sends all messages from the safe list domain directly to your inbox. Press "Save."
- Press the "Add" button and repeat the steps for m.mistable.com.
Other Email Account
- Click "Options".
- Click "Safe senders".
- Add the Sender's email address to the safe senders list and click "Confirm".