Before you can create invoices you need to make sure each owner has their address, ownership percentages added and check box ticked to receive an invoice.
1. Go to Contacts section on your miStable Dashboard.
2. Click the MANAGE button that corresponds to this owner to view their profile details.
3. We recommend inputting owner address details, however this is optional.
4. To add or update the percentage amount, click the horse name in the the list of horses assigned to the owner (or search for horse name in Horse section).
5. Continue to click Edit Ownership.
6. A popup will be appeared, please enter the Adjustment Date and update the ownership.
Check the receive invoice if they are required to receive an invoice (You can also check this box in steps 4 and 5).
7. Finally, click Save.
NB - Contacts and Information will automatically sync to Xero when you create your invoices.