A post page is a page that can have many entries like Staff or Success and Highlights.
To edit go to;
CMS->Manage Post then click on the orange edit button for the Post page you wish to edit.
On the edit page first you will see a section for the general configuration of the page;
- Name - this is for you reference
- Menu - the Menu item you wish to attach the page to
- Title - The title of the page which will be shown on the website
- Static Page - if it is assigned to an existing page
- Description - Text that will appear at the top of the page before any posts
To add a post click the Add new post button, to edit a post click the orange edit button next to the post
The Content of this page will differ according to the type of Post Template you have used.