Work through this checklist:
- Was your contact added as a “Contact” and assigned the role of "General"?
- Is the contact’s email address correct? To verify their email address, click Manage Contacts > search for the owner > click “Manage” then “Edit Details”
- Is General Correspondence ON for that contact? To check, click Manage Contacts > search for the contact > “Manage” > “Settings” > General Correspondence ON.
- Are the settings of their email client (such as Outlook, Gmail etc.) restricting the delivery of their Horse Report (i.e. is their email security too tight)?
- Have they recently changed their email address and not notified you?