Work through this checklist:
- Was your owner added as a Contact and assigned the role of "Owner"?
- Was your owner added to the Horse you are reporting on? To check, search for the horse through “Manage Horses” > “Manage” > check their name is listed as an owner of that horse. If not, click “Add Owner”.
- Is the owner’s email address correct? To verify their email address, click Manage Contacts > search for the owner > click “Manage” then “Edit Details”.
- Is Horse Report is ON for that owner? To check, click Manage Contacts > search for the owner > “Manage” > “Settings” > Horse Report ON.
- Are the settings of their email client (such as Outlook, Gmail etc.) restricting the delivery of their Horse Report by email (i.e. is their email security too tight)?
- Have they recently changed their email address and not notified you?